Monday, May 7, 2018

Come back - new CNC

Hi all,

If you thought that blog end you were wrong. Family eat almost all my free time, until now. I decided to go back to my workshop and build some thing new. First I have to end my old project that was stared about year ago. Second CNC for my workshop.
Table with one drawer and main frame are ready:

In drawer there are all ball screws with mountings and all step motors. Also rail bearings for missing axis. For Y axis THK 25 rails are used, for X there will be NSK 20, Z axis will be on 15 Rexroth. I have them already and will use. 

Y axis ball screw will be hide in C shape profile for dust protection. There will be 2 screws for this axis connected with HTD 5M belt, one step driver will be power it ~6 Nm. 

For now it plan to cut profiles for X axis, and connect it with Y. This will happen in next two weeks. 
I like to show you my new "office" - I rent some space from my neighbor and remove all things from home. 
And this is only one of my new workshop. In future I will show other rooms also. 

Bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment