Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Future & past

Hi,

FUTURE

Slowly I am preparing to move out. CNC from MDF was sold last week. I hope new user will be contented with it. I am building new shelfs to workshop because I was using owner of the place furniture to store my stuff.
I made them from dust board (18 mm ) and prepare to use bunch of box that I am using. They are really heavy.
 In plans there was some new CNC. I can not decide what to do (big plotter or small mill), but there was something that helped me to make decision. Wooden RACK box, that is used to send PC equipment was lying around in company that I am working. So I decide to use it. I will write about it more info soon.

PAST

When I was cleaning my PC I found pictures of some various stuff I made using CNC. Here they are:
 Box ;)
 My dog tag.
 Various key and USB-stick tags.
 Aluminum plate before milling ...
... and after. This was some RF electronic enclosure.

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment