Monday, February 18, 2013

CNC - table

Hi,

As work with machine are blocked I decide to build table for it. Most of parts that was used are free, that I found or get form someone.
BOM:
- small rack used to transport servers
- two big logs ow wood, and some other wood parts
- 4 legs with M12 screw and  long nuts for it.
- 4 castors
- Plywood for top.
- nut and screws


Logs were connected to rack. They are wider than rack.

In the part of the log, that stick out I drill holes for lung M12 nuts.

I used wide square washer to  make sure that nut will not fall out.

To make table more movable I decide to use castors. So I take another piece of wood, mount them to get them on proper high. And mount it to the table.

Plywood was mounted on top and this is look as a whole

I need to paint it now.

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment