Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Workshop reorganization

Hi all,

It is February already and I realized that I did not post anything. But there was a lot of work and changes from last time.
First of all I reorganize my workshop.
I made a "dirt" half, were ale machines are placed. In the corner on right you can see a place where will be new bigger CNC.

There is a plan to build cover to keep dirt only in this part.
Here is electronic and assembly place, here is when all new things are created.
Storage place did not change much, but I still have to clean it up.
New tool was bought, angle grinder with stand. I like it, now cutting is so fast. But I thing it is too small, and maybe I have to change it for bigger one. Cause I have to cut sometimes 90 x 45 mm profiles.

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment