Monday, July 1, 2013

CNC - done

Hi,

I think I have ended building my latest CNC. There is some unfinished things like connecting end stops. But I can work without them. And I like to start to do new things as fast as possible. But some photos before:


 I made a new cover for T-table. Left and right side is made from 4 mm aluminum. It was cut on second CNC and I bend it myself. Some small reinforcement are added to get more stiffness.
 

Front cover is made from 4 mm Acrylic, it is hinged and magnets are used to close it.

Rear cover is smaller and it is permanent installed.

Additional cover for Y motor is added, to be sure that no chips will drop on it.

I hope it can safe me some cleaning. Now when I was using this machine chips and dust where everywhere surrounding the machine. I was afraid how will work linear bearings, when there will be a lot of dirt. But it looks that they are playing well. 
Safe button is connected. Now it will cut out 230 V line, that is supply for driver and spindle. Now I fill a little bit safer when using it.
End stops will be connected in the future, if I will find some time to do it.

Now it is a time for something new. It will be new CNC of course, but more details in next posts.

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment