Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Frame of new CNC

Hi all,

So I start to work. I like aluminum profiles and where there was a possibility I try to buy used ones.
I take almost half year to collect all those profiles, but price for them was less than half of new ones.
Some time ago I bought miter saw and blade for aluminum profiles.

It was time to use it.
Parallel to profiles I was looking for linear rails and bearings. I bought them all already.
 X and Y
Z. 
I made some additional support to miter saw, to cut profile for the same length. 
 and cut them.
It was easy job. Blade for aluminum cut fast and clean. 

Now all profile are cut to the same length, some holes are drilled and end of profiles are taped. Now I need to buy some M10 screws to connect it together. But I have to wait to payday ;)
Some special thing, I test if I am able to cut HTD M3 and M5 gears. I can ;)

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment