Friday, June 27, 2014

CNC almost done

Hi,


Last days I do not have much time to work in workshop, but I try my best. So I am still doing modernization. I bought 2 ball screws and nut to gate (Y axis) move. I had to create mounting bearings and nut holder. I made it on my smaller CNC.





And screws are working softly with no problem on both side.
I need to connect both screws and one step motor. I decide to used HTD 5M belt (it looks like it will be almost 2 m long). I cut new spurs for it, 20 tooth. 2 for screws and 1 for motor.
I already order motor, I hope it will come today.


So it looks that all mechanical parts are ready and I am waiting to install all missing parts.
But it is still not end.


I need to put all those cables on the machine and end new box for electronic.

But I am really motivated to end this as fast as possible.

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment